This website www.lacons.co.uk is owned and operated by
Lacons Brewery Ltd, Lowestoft Depot & Head Office, 3 Cooke Road, Lowestoft, NR33 7NA United Kingdom.
The term ‘Lacons’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lacons Brewery Ltd, Lowestoft Depot & Head Office, 3 Cooke Road, Lowestoft, NR33 7NA United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 08490281. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cancellations & Returns
1. Make a contract with us
1.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
1.2 Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
1.3 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
1.4 This contract is covered by English law.
1.5 By placing an order with us, you agree to and accept these terms.
2. Placing an order
2.1 We will not sell alcohol to anyone who is under 18 years old. In placing an order, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old and that you accept responsibility for ensuring the delivery is accepted by a somebody over 18 years of age.
2.2 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
2.3 Payment can only be made using credit/debit cards through WorldPay.
2.4 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
2.5 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
2.6 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
2.7 Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
3. Delivery & Carriage Charges
3.1 Goods will be dispatched from our warehouse within 7 days and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
3.2 We will deliver goods within 3-5 working days of dispatch.
3.3 We can deliver our products anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales. Unfortunately we do not deliver to any islands or the Highlands/Islands of Scotland.
3.4 We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
3.5 Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
3.6 If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
3.7 If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
4. Cancellations & Returns
4.1 You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, phone or write to us.
4.2 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
4.3 If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
4.4 We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
4.5 This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.